A Warm Welcome to FLS Added to the Map of Best Practice – February 2022
This month, Fracture Liaison Services (FLS) from Japan, Czech Republic, France, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Argentina and Mexico have joined the Capture the Fracture® Map of Best Practice, bringing the total to 710 FLS in 50 countries.
Post-Fracture Care Coordination Programs (PFC)/FLS across the world are receiving recognition through the Capture the Fracture® (CTF) program and having their achievement assessed against the CTF Best Practice Framework.
IS YOUR FRACTURE LIAISON SERVICE MAPPED?
FLS which apply for ‘Best Practice Recognition’ are assessed by CTF experts after completing the BPF Questionnaire, which reflects the thirteen BPF Standards. These FLS receive a corresponding Certificate of Achievement and their service receives recognition on the global ‘Map of Best Practice’. Click here to learn more.
A WARM WELCOME TO OUR NEW FLS THIS MONTH
We are pleased to welcome the nine new FLS which have joined the CTF Network this month:
- MAZDA Hospital, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
- Zenshukai Hospital, Maebashi, Japan
- Osteoambulance, Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
- Hôpital de Selestat, Sélestat, France
- Hospital do Divino Espirito Santo-EPER, Ponta Delgada, Ponta Delgada, Portugal
- Hospital Casa de Salud, Valencia, Spain
- Ministry of Health Kayseri City Hospital, Kayseri, Turkey
- Hospital El Carmen, Mendoza, Argentina
- Hospital General Saltillo ISSSTE, Coahuila, Mexico
We congratulate all FLS joining the Capture the Fracture® Map of Best Practice for continuing to improve post-fracture patient care and reduce spiralling fracture-related healthcare costs worldwide.